As the exam nears, you will need to create a plan to help you study effectively and minimize stress. The first step is to figure out how much time and effort you must dedicate to studying for the exam by asking the following questions:
- How much material do you need to cover?
- How difficult is the material?
- How much time is available?
- Do you have any other priorities during the study period?
- What is the format of the exam?
- How important is the exam?
- What is your performance target for the exam?
Here are some tips to follow in creating your study plan:
- budget your time realistically;
- allocate the study time into several manageable study sessions;
- divide the course material into small segments and assign them to the study sessions;
- set clear and specific goals for the study sessions;
- prioritize to ensure that material weighted more heavily in the exam gets sufficient study time;
- take into account your familiarity with the material and the difficulty level;
- don’t make the study sessions too long;
- study sessions should have enough variety in terms of topics and activities to prevent boredom and loss of effectiveness;
- avoid cramming before the exam; and
- Don’t forget to include regular breaks.
Knowing the course material is necessary but not sufficient to guarantee success on the exam – you also need to be able to communicate the answers effectively under exam conditions. Practice using sample questions in the same format as the exam and answer them in a simulated test environment. The sample questions can be sourced from old exams and assignments, which are often similar from year to year with small changes. Even though you are only practicing, it is better to write full answers to the questions so you can work through the entire thought process.
Coachings are helpful for Cat. They will teach you some shortcut methods and you will get chance to appear in Mock Cats. It is tough to say for best coaching. It completely depends on faculty. Before joining any coaching classes, first consult to students who are already joined.
So doing, one time hard work will make your fortune. What is your attitude………….
If any further question come in your mind, plz drop in comments. I will try best for you dear